I'm involved with several projects, some personal and others for work.
- PySprings is a Python user group that I'm involved with locally. I've done
several presentations and am working to help expand the group to help bring
the love of Python to more people
Current Fedora Projects
- Taskotron is a system for running automated tasks which are relatively easy
to develop and aren't limited to the types of activities which are generally
associated with test automation systems.
- Fedora QA Blocker Bug Tracking App
Older and Stalled Projects
- Fedora Image Building
- This started as a GSoC project which I mentored over the summer. It's not
being actively worked on right now.
- Remote Installation Testing
- This is a project that would enable testing without needing to download images
or have access to (virtual or physical) machines for testing. The user would
select an image to test and could proceed with installation while the entire
process was being logged.
- The graphical information during and after installation would be handled by
either NoVNC or Guacamole to remove the need to expose VNC or Spice ports
or the need for a tester to install a client program
- This was stalled due to a change in priorities. It's still on the back of
my mind but I'm not actively working on it at this time.